- EA to the Managing Director
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Communication Support Workers
- Support Workers
Key Employee Functions
This information given is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role with appa me ltd.
As a member of the appa me ltd team the post holder will be expected to participate in the formulation and implementation of the appa me ltd strategy and activity within the scope of the post.
The post holder is expected to respect the confidentiality of matters relating to the clients and fellow colleagues. The post holder must be aware of and comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 all staff have a duty to ensure the reasonable care of health and Safety of themselves and others affected by their acts or omissions at work by co-operating in meeting the requirement of the current legislation.
The post holder will be expected to participate in the promotion of Quality Standards and Assurance which are necessary to maintain the high standards of business practice and services.
And finally to build on your knowledge about disabilities and deaf culture using the Equalities Act (2010), Disability Discrimination Act (2005) as main points of reference.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within a multi-cultural and diverse team and as an employee of appa me ltd the post holder will be expected to be committed to appa me ltd core values of services within equality, quality, and empowerment and to demonstrate this commitment in the manner they carry out their duties.
- Deliver professional services as outlined by the directors and managers.
- Ensure your skills are developed to match the needs of the business, colleagues and clients so as to enhance delivery
- Ensuring your skills set is continually increased by utilising the in-house appraisal and personal development procedures.
- Promote and demonstrate team work within the remit of your responsibilities and when in contact with colleagues from other teams.
- Build and protect appa me ltds unique brand.
- Whilst in position, maintaining paperwork relevant to the post with due regards and compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.