appa provide a flexible homecare service that is just as individual as you are, tailored to meet your needs both practically and holistically. Just like our other services, you will be scheduled in with our own professional team members to assure you the quality and consistency of service you deserve.
These services have been launched due to popular demand of our existing clients who wanted a service that worked in an appa way:
We provide different types of homecare depending on your needs; we offer homecare for individuals / couples from 3 years to 90+ with a range of different disabilities/ abilities, needs and requirements.
We care for people with complex needs and disabilities such as; Cerebral Palsy, Dementia, Autistic Spectrum Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neuron Disease.
We strive to provide support for people who value their independence, but need some help with some of the day-to-day activities from housework to dressing, bathing, taking medication. Exactly how much and what care is needed will depend on the unique needs of each individual.
We are committed on giving our clients the best possible care, to respect their needs and understand the importance of confidentially.
- Home Care Services over seven days a week
- Qualified Care Workers who are trained and are DBS checked
- Every client has a free full Home Care Needs Assessment and regular reviews within the comfort of your own home
- 24 hours emergency help line and support
- We also assist with hospital and GP visits
If you would like to find out more about the care services we offer why not:
- Click on the tabs on the left
- Pop into our office and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help you with your enquiry.
- Give us a call (0330 9999 111) or email and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help you with your enquiry.
Thank you for visiting our site, we are here to assist you and look forward to hearing from you.
TO WATCH OUR HOMECARE VIDEO CLICK ON THE TAB TO THE LEFT